Still struggling with Permalinks

by Mark ~ March 26th, 2008. Filed under: Wordpress.

UPDATE: all was fixed when I used the necessary command-line directives to get .htaccess, etc. working properly in the template-driven SME Server environment.  See: this post.

Right now I’ve got a filename-based permalink structure like this:


It is a fallback position as I haven’t been able to get the real pretty links working with .htaccess, etc.

Unfortunately, I still have to leave the SEO Friendly switch turned off on the Link Directory settings too!

Comments are closed.

Musician's Friend Stupid Deal of the Day